AP Inter New Time Table 2021: Andhra Pradesh board has postponed its Intermediate 2021 1st and 2nd year examination due to COVID-19. Now the board is looking to publish its revised examination dates soon on their portal but before that, they will check whether the situation is good to conduct the examination or not. Students who are also looking for the latest updates regarding the AP Inter New Time table then they must visit the board website i.e bie.ap.gov.in.
Update: Board has postponed its Intermediate examination. A new schedule will be out soon.
AP Inter New Time Table 2021
After postponing the Inter 1st and 2nd year examination the board has not notified any notice regarding the publication of revised exam schedule or possibilities to conduct the same. Students who are looking for it need to keep calm and need to wait for the official release. The timetable will be available in a pdf file format which can be downloaded easily from the board website. Once we got any updates regarding the examination then we will update the same in this article.
To appear in the examination it is must for all to bring their hall ticket which is also available on board website.
AP Inter New Time Table 2021: Overview
|Board name||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (APBIE)|
|Article Category||Time Table|
|Exam||Inter 1st and 2nd year|
|Old Exam Date||1st year: 5th May to 22nd May 2021 |
2nd Year: 6th May to 23rd May 2021
|Revised Exam Date||1st year: Available Soon |
2nd year: Available Soon
|Exam Time||9 am to 12 noon|
|Mode of Time table Publication||Online|
Steps to check AP Inter New Time Table 2021
To access the AP Inter Time Table applicants are required to visit the official website of the board bie.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official website of the board
- On the home page, select the IPE March 2020-21 Exam Tab
- A new page will appear where you need to select the AP Inter Revised Exam Schedule Tab
- It will open a pdf file carrying the details of the 1st and 2nd year new examination schedule.
- Save the file and if possible then take a printout of it for your reference.
Details available in AP Inter Time Table
Once you complete the AP Inter revised examination schedule downloading procedure then you will find some details mentioned in the schedule which are given as: –
- Exam Time
- Day and date of examination for 1st and 2nd year
- Subject name
- Date of schedule release
AP Inter 1st year Revised schedule
|Subject name||Day and Date|
|Part II: |
2nd Language paper
|Part I- |
|Part III- Mathematics Paper I-A|
|Mathematics Paper I-B|
|Physics Paper-I |
|Chemistry Paper-I |
Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
|Public Administration Paper-I |
Bridge course Maths Paper-I (for BPC Students)
|Modern Language Paper-I Geography Paper-I||Available soon|
AP Inter 2nd year Revised Schedule
|Subject name||Day and Date of Exam|
2nd Language Paper-II
Mathematics Paper-II A
|Mathematics Paper-II B |
|Physics Paper-II |
|Chemistry Paper-II |
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
|Public Administration Paper-II |
Bridge course Maths Paper-II (for BPC Students)
|Modern Language Paper-II |
Things to be carried while appearing for Examination
There are some things which are mandatory to carry on exam day:
- AP Inter 1st or 2nd year Hall ticket
- Students must wear face masks and gloves
- Bring your hand sanitiser (it should be in transparent bottle)
- Water bottle
AP Inter 1st and 2nd year Examination Instruction
- All students make sure that they are carrying their hall ticket while appearing for examination and not possess any kind of prohibited items.
- Students should reach to the examination centre at least an 30 minutes before the commencement of examination
- Students must be seated on the seat allotted mentioning their roll number
- Mention your roll number and other details carefully in the answer sheet
- Do not leave any kind of written note in the answer sheet.
- Adhere to the guidelines given by the invigilator
- Do not try to seek or give help to other candidates sitting in the examination hall
- Bring your own stationary items
- If anyone found indulging in unfair means activity then he/she will be debarred from the examination.
- Do follow the COVID-19 protocol instructed by the board or invigilator.
AP Inter Hall Ticket download
On examination day students need to carry their Hall ticket which will be released by the board on their official website. To generate the same students need to provide their details. Make sure the details available in the hall ticket should be legible.
|AP Inter 1st year revised Schedule||Available Soon|
|AP Inter 1st year revised Schedule||Available Soon|
|Postponed Exam Schedule||Check here|
|Ap Inter 1st and 2nd year Hall ticket||Available Soon|
AP Inter Syllabus Reduced
In order to reduce stress due to the COVID-19 pandemic the AP board has reduced upto 30% syllabus for each stream. Such reduced syllabus can be checked by students from board page or from link shared below.
|Science Subjects||Click here|
|Arts Subjects||Click here|
|Second Language||Click here|
|Modern Language Part III||Click here|
|Minor Subjects Part III||Click here|
|Second language minor subjects||Click here|
|Bridge courses||Click here|
|Practical general||Click here|
As such the details for revised examination schedule is not released by the board. For any updates regarding the revised examination schedule students keep an eye on board website.
It can be downloaded from board official website which will be available in pdf format.
Yes, the board has postponed its examination due to COVID-19.
No such information is provided by the board but possibly in the first week of June we could get any update regarding the examination.