Bihar SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released recruitments for CGL 2022 on 6th April 2022 and there are 2187 vacancies available for recruitment offered by the concerned authority of Bihar SSC. The application form for applying for the entrance examination will be out on 14th April 2022. The last date to apply for recruitment or to submit their application form for the entrance examination is 17th May 2022.
The notification contains the details related to the Third Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022. The extended information is provided on their official website http://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
Update: Bihar CGL Application will start on 14th April 2022. Check out the key details of the recruitment shared in this article.
Bihar SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022
- The authority will not be responsible if the candidate enters or submit invalid details in the application. No chance of correction will be offered by the authority. The candidate must carefully enter their details.
- The details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, and DOB should be the same as the 10th Board mark sheet.
- After the release of the final merit list, A document verification session will be held in which selected candidates to need to show their documents the same as submitted in the application form.
- The photograph submitted should be clear for the identification of the selected candidate.
- The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination without their Admit Card.
- Application of the candidates will be canceled for any kind of lobbying or giving wrong/invalid information or trying to influence the appointment by adopting any unfair means in the process of selection.
- While filling out the application form, after submission, the candidate will be provided with their Enrolment Number, Registration number, and application form number and it will be later needed for further registration.
- The applicants can submit only one application. Multiple submissions of the application by the candidate will be rejected and none of them will be accepted either.
Bihar SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Examination Name||Third Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary examination and Main examination|
Bihar SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Recruitment Notification- 6th April 2022
- The application form will release- 14th April 2022
- Last date to apply- 17th May 2022
- Preliminary Examination Date: TBA
- Mains Examination Date: TBA
Bihar SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission Authority has declared that there are 2187 vacancies available for recruitment. The following table is discussed below in order to know how many seats are available according to the post:
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||2|
Bihar SSC CGL Salary Scale 2022
|Labour Department||Labour Welfare Officer||Rs. 9300- Rs.34,800|
GP- Rs. 4200
|General Administration||Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34,800|
GP- Rs. 4600
|Food and Consumer Protection Department||Supply Inspector||Rs. 5000- Rs.8000|
|Labour Department||Female Social Organizer||Rs. 5200- Rs.20,200|
|Labour Department||Statistical Keeper||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20,200|
|SC and ST Welfare Department||SC and ST Welfare Officer||Rs. 9300- Rs.34,800|
GP- Rs. 4200
Bihar SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who are willing to appear for the Bihar SSC CGL entrance examination must check the eligibility criteria for the recruitment which is officially declared by their authority.
The candidates need to have a Graduation Degree in any subject/course from a renowned university and are required to submit their valid documents according to the requirement for the recruitment.
Bihar SSC CGL Age Limit 2022
The authority has declared the Age Limit for the recruitment according to caste category divided. You can check the details from the following table:
|General Male/ Economically Weaker Section Male||21-37 years|
|Backward Classes/ Economically Backward Classes/ Unreserved Female/ Economically Weaker Section Female||21-40 years|
Bihar SSC CGL Application Form 2022
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Bihar Staff Selection Commission CGL entrance examination can submit their application form for recruitment through the official website http://bssc.bihar.gov.in/. If there is any problem occurring in filling out the application form, the candidate can go through the following steps for their reference to enter the details, submit their documents, and make the payment successfully.
How To Apply for Bihar SSC CGL: Step By Step Procedure
- The candidate needs to visit the Bihar Staff Selection Commission CGL official website http://bssc.bihar.gov.in/ and the Home Page will appear.
- Search for the Notice Board, click on it, and information related to the recruitment will appear.
- Then, click on the advertisement for the entrance examination and start filling up your application form with your details.
- Enter your personal details: name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB
- The candidate should submit their valid documents for the identification proof: aadhaar card/ pan card/ voter ID/ 10th board mark sheet/ graduation degree etc.
- After uploading the documents, upload a scanned passport color size photograph in jpg format and your signature specimen (Hindi/English).
- After completing the above credentials, the candidate needs to select the mode of payment for the application fees: debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI.
- Click on the submit button after making the payment for the same, once you have done the payment, your application will be successfully submitted.
Bihar SSC CGL Application Fee 2022
Bihar SSC CGL Selection Process 2022
The Authority of Bihar SSC CGL will organize two examinations: Preliminary and Main examinations. The Preliminary Exam will be conducted only if the number of applications received by the authority is more than 40 thousand and could be conducted in multiple shifts. Here we have mentioned the examination pattern for both stages.
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF SUBJECTS||MARKS|
|General Science/ Mathematics||50||200|
|Comprehension/ Mental Ability/ Logical Reasoning||50||200|
|SUBJECTS||NUMBER OF SUBJECTS||MARKS|
|Paper 1- Hindi||100||400|
|Paper 2- Section A- General Studies||50||200|
|Section B- General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|Section C- Reasoning Ability||50||200|
Bihar SSC CGL Minimum Passing Marks
The candidates who have participated in the entrance examination for the recruitment have to pass the examination according to the caste category following passing marks for their eligibility:
|Extremely Backward Class||34|