DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI invites the EWS category (Economically Weaker Section) against vacant seats available for the academic session 2022-23. The candidates who have applied earlier and were unsuccessful in the draws of the lots, need not apply again as their previous application will be considered. The first draw list of Delhi EWS will be announced on 19 April 2022 through online mode. For more information regarding the publication of the Delhi EWS Selection List, check their official website www.edudel.nic.in
Delhi EWS 1st List 2022
The students whose names appeared in the first list of the draw have to report to the allotted school for the further admission procedure before the due date. After the first round of admission of students and according to the available seats left, the second list of the draw will be out. The result will be announced through the official portal by entering the student’s registration ID and DOB. Selected students will be informed by SMS or call via a registered mobile number. The parents are requested to regularly visit the official website for the latest notification.
Delhi EWS 1st Lottery 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI|
|Categories||EWS (Economically Weaker Section) & DG (Disadvantaged Group)|
|The first list of the Draw Date||19 April 2022|
|Mode of the Result Announcement||Online|
Delhi EWS 1st List 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||29 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12 April 2022|
|Date of Release of First List of Draw||19 April 2022|
|Date of Release of Second List of Draw||Available Soon|
|Last Date for Admission of Students||–|
How To Check EDUDEL Delhi EWS 1st Lottery Result 2022?
The parents are requested to check EWS 1st Result on their official website www.edudel.nic.in and can follow this step by step procedure for downloading the result:
STEP 1: Open and visit the official website of the DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI i.e www.edudel.nic.in.
STEP 2: By opening the homepage, click on the result link which says EWS/DG admission.
STEP 3: A login page will appear on the screen, the candidates have to enter the credential details such as registration ID and DOB. After entering them, click on the “submit” button for the next procedure.
STEP 4: The result list will be displayed on the screen, find your name and details for result status.
The information mentioned on EWS/DG Result 1st list 2022
The following information is related to the admission of the student:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Registration ID
- Academic Year
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name
- Name of the Allotted School
- Allotted School ID
- General Instructions
Documents required for Admission
The following documents need to carry by the parents of the student at the time of admission. Admission of the student to the allotted school will be granted only after the verification of the documents and eligibility of the student.
- A printed copy of the application form
- Date of Birth photocopy proof
- Residential certificate photocopy proof issued by the respective authority
- Caste certificate photocopy proof issued by the respective authority
- Two passport size photographs
Reservation of Seats for EWS/DG Category
The following table discusses the reservation of seats granted to the EWS/DG Category:
|Staff Quota (employees)||5%|
EWS 1st List 2022 Date: Key points
- The second list for EWS/DG admission will release soon on the official website of the DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
- No changes will be applicable in the allotment of the schools for the student. Once the respective school is allotted to the student, there is no policy to do amendments after the declaration of the result.
- For any problem related to the admission or any query, the parents are requested to stay in touch with the website or be free to contact the authorities.
Admission of the student can be rejected by the following discrepancy
- Multiple submission of students’ details
- It is mandatory to submit DOB certificate proof. If parents are unable to submit the valid DOB certificate proof, admission will be cancelled.
- It is mandatory to submit Caste certificate proof. If parents are unable to submit the valid caste certificate proof, admission will be cancelled.
- It is mandatory to submit residential proof.
- different details registered in the application form and original documents. It will be considered invalid proof.
- The annual family income should be less than 1 lakh as per the income certificate submitted by the parents of the student. The income certificate is not required in case the student with disabilities.
For any issues or queries, feel free to contact or visit the websites of their official portal:
|Helpline Numbers||8800355192 & 981815406.|
|EDUDEL EWS Prospectus||CLICK HERE|
EWS 1st List 2022 Date: FAQs
The parents are requested to wait for the second list too and if the name of the student is not mentioned in the second list also then there are no chances of admission.
No, there is no policy to do amendments after the admission has taken place and if the details registered are invalid, then the admission will be rejected.