Directorate of Education, Delhi Government has invited applications for admission in classes VI to IX in Govt and Govt aided schools. Interested candidates can register themselves by filling in the application form through the official website http://www.edudel.nic.inunder/ The students who are looking for transfer and readmission to the government schools have to approach their previous school for the further assistance of the student as per the authority. The parents have to submit the application with valid details as they will be solely responsible for the submission.
The schedule of the admission process is discussed below. The admission is applicable only to the student who resides in Delhi.
Delhi Government School Admission 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Education, Delhi Government|
|For Classes||VI to IX|
Delhi Govt. Admission Schedule 2022
|Particulars||First Address||Second Address||Third Address|
|Online Registration of Students||11 April- 2 May 2022||1 June- 20 June 2022||16 July- 3 August 2022|
|Allocation of Schools to Students||20 May 2022||4 July 2022||22 August 2022|
|Verification of Documents||21 May 2022||5 July 2022||23 August 2022|
Delhi Government School Admission 2022
- If the parents are not able to fill in the application form for the student, they may take help from the Help Desk at the nearest school.
- The student has to provide the following details/documents for registration:
- Name of the Student
- Father’s name & Mother’s name
- Adhaar Card (if possible)
- Bank Account Number (if possible)
- Mobile Number of the Parent
- Parents can take out the printout of the application form after the submission or can note down the registration ID of the student for further reference.
Delhi Government Admission Age Criteria
|VI||completed 10 years of age, less than 12 years|
|VII||completed 11 years of age, less than 13 years|
|VIII||completed 12 years of age, less than 14 years|
|IX||completed 13 years of age, less than 15 years|
- The students who have passed their previous class from another school/university in Delhi will be exempted from the age criteria of admission.
- The age relaxation by the Directorate of Education can be provided to such deserving students:
- Death of any Parent
- Chronic Illness of the child/parent
- Mental Health issues faced by the child
- There are 6 months in the lower age and 4 years in the upper age of age relaxation granted to physically challenged students.
- Parents should go through the details entered/submitted by them in the application form. In case, the details are entered wrongly, the authority will not be responsible for it. The parents should delete the application and start applying for a fresh application for registration before the last date of submission. The link for deleting the application is available on the official portal http://www.edudel.nic.inunder/
- The vacant seats for admission and the allotment of the school can be granted according to the resident of the student.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
The following documents are mandatory to submit at the time of the admission of the student. The parents are requested to keep a check on the documents submission of the student;
- One passport size photograph of the student
- For classes VI to VIII-
- School leaving certificate
- DOB verification certificate by the authority/undertaking
- For class IX-
- School leaving certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous class
- The following documents as a proof of residing in Delhi:
- Ration card
- Domicile of the parents/student
- Voter ID of the any parent
- Electricity bill/water bill
- Bank passbook of the parent
- Adhaar card of the student/parent
- Driver License of the parent
- Passport of the parent
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Disability certificate (physically challenged)
- Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission to the school. The admission process and the allotment of the school will be done through online mode according to the availability of the seats.
- The admission of the student who got selected by the online process of admission will be confirmed only after the submission of their valid documents.
- The allotment of schools to the student cannot be changed further.
- The students already studying in the government school are not eligible for admission as per the provision by the Directorate of Education.
- If multiple applications are being submitted by a candidate, then they will be rejected by the authority.
How to apply for Delhi Government School Admission 2022?
The following procedure is discussed for how to apply for registration:
STEP 1: Visit the official website of Delhi Government School Admission 2022 i.e. http://www.edudel.nic.inunder/
STEP 2: The page will appear, at the top of it, click on Skip to Department Website”.
STEP 3: The Homepage will open, then click on the “Government School Admission” tab mentioned below the main picture of the homepage.
STEP 4: After opening the page, click on the link which says “Online Registration Form”.
STEP 5: The candidate needs to fill in the application form with their details, make the payment and submit it successfully.
STEP 6: The candidate is requested to download the application form after submitting it in PDF format.
STEP 7: The candidate has the opportunity to delete the application form in case, he/she might have entered invalid details. Click on the link below the online registration form link which says “Deletion of online registration form”. Fill it with valid details and submit it.
The following is the schedule and contact telephone number of the Help Desk of the School for any queries/inquiries:
|Contact Telephone Number||1800116888 or 10580|
|Morning Shift||9 am to 12 pm|
|Evening Shift||1:30 pm to 4:30 pm|