DHSE Kerala 1st Year Result 2021 Kerala Plus One First Year Result: The full form of DHSE is Directorate of Higher Secondary Education. It is the organization of government of Kerala. It maintains as well as control the education in higher secondary schools in the state. The council was established in 1990. Its main objective is to standardize and regulate secondary as well as education in college in Kerala. The council primarily delivers and conducts Higher Secondary Examination as well as provide courses such as science, humanities as well as commerce. Here in this article, we have provided all latest news related to DHSE Kerala 1st Year Result 2021.
DHSE Kerala Plus One Examination 2021 Dates
DHSE has planned to conduct first-year examination in September 2021. It will start from September 6 and continue till September 16, 2021. The marks obtained in the plus one examination will be taken into account in the calculation of the marks in the second year. The total score of first, as well as second year, will be considered as aggregate marks. This total score will be important for the candidate to take admission in higher studies.
DHSE Kerala 1st Year Result 2021
The DHSE will hold exams for the first as well as final years, i.e., class 11th as well as class 12th, and will publish the results online. Each year, a large number of candidates registered on this board take the plus one examination.
Once the result assessment procedure is finished, the directorate will disclose the results. They can look up the results by roll number or by the school. The Directorate will notify applicants via an official online notice prior to the release of the results. In order to check Kerala Plus one result 2021, we suggest all students check the main site for information on the results.
Details Available On DHSE Kerala +1 Result 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll no.
- Candidate’s Enrolment no. / registration no.
- Number on Hall ticket
- Stream/ Subject
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- School name
- School code
- Subject name with subject code
- Score in theory
- Score in practical/ internal Assessment
- Maximum score
- Total marks as well as percent
- Pass status
How to Check DHSE Kerala Plus Result 2021
Applicants can view their results by following below steps:
- First, go to the main site of the Kerala education department i.e., http://dhsekerala.gov.in/
- On the portal’s homepage, locate the appropriate result link.
- Applicants must open the link on the screen.
- A login window will display on the screen.
- The login credentials must be filled out by candidates.
- The appropriate result page will display when you enter the details.
- The applicants must verify the result.
- Finally, they will be able to save as well as print the result for future use.
Steps to Check Result Through ‘PRD LIVE ‘App
Candidates can also check their Kerala DHSE Plus one result on PRD LIVE APP in following steps:
- Install the ‘PRD LIVE’ app from the Google Play Store.
- Start the PRD LIVE programme.
- Select the DHSE Kerala plus one result 2021 link.
- In the window that appears, input your roll number as well as your date of birth.
- The Kerala board plus one result 2021 will appear on the screen once you press the submit tab.
Kerala +1 Result 2021 Improvement Process
Following the announcement of the plus one results, the DHSE Kerala offers applicants the opportunity to improve their grades. Kerala applicants can ask for reassessment and answer sheet verification as part of the DHSE improvement procedure. It signifies those candidates who are dissatisfied with their results or answer sheet assessment can request it in order to enhance their performance. They are also provided the opportunity to ask for grace marks.
If they want to seek for inspection and revaluation, they must file an application. They can also acquire a photocopy of their answer script for Rs.300 for each topic if they wish to double-check it. The price for re-evaluating answer scripts is Rs.500/- each topic, while the fee for scrutinising response scripts is Rs.100/- per subject.
Students must send their applications, together with the required fee, to the principal of the school involved before the deadline. The board will reject applications that are submitted late. Those interested in applying should obtain the appropriate registration form from the main site and send it to the appropriate person along with the required application fee.
The procedure of improvement usually begins in June as well as ends in November, with the results released in December. Improvement re-assessment results, as well as improvement scrutiny results, are published individually and include information like the school code, the subject for which the applicant applied for the registration number, and the outcome of the revaluation/ scrutiny of the answer sheets.
The outcome of the improvement procedure will be published on the main site and that will final. No additional correspondence or appeals against the decision will be considered.