Goa Account Clerk Admit Card 2021 MTS LDC Exam Date: Directorate of Accounts Goa had invited the online applications for the recruitment of the Account Clerk, LDS, and MTS. The total number of job posts open was 112. The selection of the candidates will be made via the written test. The exam date for the same has not been finalized by the authorities. Consequently, Goa Account Clerk Admit Card has also not been yet issued to the applicants.
The written exam for the recruitment of the Account Clerk, Lower Division, and Multi Tasking Staff is expected to be conducted in the month of August 2021 and the Goa Account Clerk Admit Card is to be released 10-15 days before the exam date. Refer to the article below for the complete details on the Goa Account Clerk/ MTS/ LDC Admit Card and Exam Date for the year 2021.
Goa Account Clerk Admit Card-Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Article on||Goa Account Clerk/ LDC/ MTS Admit Card 2021|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Accounts|
|Post Name||Account Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||112|
|Exam Date||August 2021 (expected)|
|Admit Card Availability||August 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Goa Account Clerk/ LDC/ MTS Admit Card 2021
Online applications were invited by the Directorate of Accounts Goa to fulfill the 112 vacancies of the Account Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Lower Division Clerk for the year 2021. Candidates who have successfully applied for the desired post must be eagerly waiting for an exam date, yet to be finalized by the Department. However, the authorities might organize the written exam for the recruitment of the said posts in the month of August 2021.
The admit card for the desirable posts will also be released accordingly. It will be made available on the official website of the Directorate of Accounts, DOA Goa. All the provisionally accepted candidates can download their respective admit cards from there and take a printout of the same. It can be accessed using your Registration Number and Date of Birth. An admit card is the most important document as it allows you to sit in the examination center.
It is the sole responsibility of the appearing candidate to get his/ her exam hall tickets. The authorities will not, in any way, send its hard copy to the candidates. However, the applicants will be informed via an SMS alert and email.
Details mentioned on the Goa Account Clerk Admit Card 2021
On the DOA-issued admit cards for the required posts of Account Clerk, LDC, and MTS 2021, the following enlisting details will be mentioned.
- Directorate of Accounts, Goa
- Name of the Candidate
- Applied Post name
- Exam Venue
- Date of the exam
- Time Duration
- Registration Number
- Thumb Expression
- Important Instructions
How to download Goa Account Clerk Hall Ticket 2021?
Goa Account LDC Admit Card will be issued after the applications submissions have ended. The candidates can download the same through the official website of the DOA, Goa in a very easy online manner. The procedure for the same has been described in the following section. Check out the step-by-step download process below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Directorate of Accounts, Goa.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab available on the menu bar followed by the “Direct Recruitment” option.
- A new page will open.
- From the many options available, search for the “Admit Card for the recruitment of Account Clerk/ LDC/ MTS 2021″.
- Cicking on it will lead you to another page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the provided space.
- Submit the details.
- As you click on the “Submit” button, your desired admit card will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details.
- After that, download the Goa Account Clerk/ LDC/ MTS Admit Card 2021 and take its printout.
Items to carry to the Examination Center
On the examination day, the candidates are required to carry the following enlisted items with them to the designated examination center.
- Hard copy of the Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof (original), such as
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- It is mandatory to carry a physical copy of the Admit Card to the alloted exam center on the day of the examination.
- Applicants with no admit card will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
- The admit card can be downloaded online from the DOA official website @accountsgoa.gov.in.
- All the details must be verified by the applicant. If any detail is printed incorrect, the concerned applicant must immediately report to the DOA officials for required rectifications.
- It is suggested to regularly visit this page or the DOA website for the regular and latest updates on the recruitment procedure of the Goa Account Clerk/ MTS/ LDC 2021.
Goa Account Clerk/LDC/MTS Admit Card: Important Links
|Directorate of Accounts, Goa Official Website||https://www.accountsgoa.gov.in/|
|Download Goa Account Clerk/ LDC/ MTS Admit Card 2021 (to be activated soon)||Click here|
Kindly let us know if you have any questions regarding the above post in the comment section below.