Goa Police Constable Result 2021: The selection test for Goa police constable and recruitment for other posts was started on 16th June 2021. Those who have appeared in the first stage of the Police constable recruitment process i.e. Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) must be waiting for the release of result. Goa Police Constable Result for this 2021 direct recruitment is going to be released soon. The result date is yet to be disclosed by the department. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page as well as the official website of the concerned department.
Goa Police Constable Result 2021
Goa Police invited applications for the recruitment of Police constables and various other posts in the month of March 2021. The applications were invited for filling total of 1097 posts. The selection of candidates for these posts is based on PET/PMT, Document Verification, and written test. PET/PMT was scheduled to be conducted from 16th June 2021 onwards. Candidates appearing in stage 1 selection exam can access their result online.
If you have also taken Goa Police recruitment exam and looking for the exam date then you can check this article. While going through this article, you will get details about the result date, process to download the result, post result activities, and other crucial information about the Goa Police Constable Result.
Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment||Goa Police Recruitment|
|Recruiting Authority||Goa Police|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No. 1 Year 2021|
|Job Type||State Government Direct Recruitment|
Police Constable (various posts)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Total no. of Vacancies||1097|
|Date Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||16th June 2021 onwards|
|Release of PET & PMT result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of release of result||Online|
How to access Goa Police Constable Result?
Goa police constable candidates can check their result online by following the instructions given below-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official website of Goa Police.
- Step 2- Now click on “Recruitment” link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- Click on “Select list” link for the post of constable.
- Step 4- On clicking the result link, selection list for the respective post will open.
- Step 5- Find name on the pdf indicating the names of selected candidates.
- Step 6- Download the result sheet for further references.
Details Printed on Goa Police Constable Result
Goa Police constable Result and other results of the department are generally released as a selection list pdf. Candidates can easily access this selection list without providing any login credentials or search detail etc. Those who are anxiously waiting for the publication of Goa police constable result are going to find the following particulars on the result sheet-
- Name of the post
- Name of the shortlisted candidate
- Application number
- Marks obtained out of total marks
- Other information related to the result
Post Result Selection Process
Candidates who will qualify Goa Police PMT/ PET round will be shortlisted for the next round. They have to produce all their original documents for the purpose of Document Verification. They have to produce documents such as Birth Certificate, Pass Certificate of qualifying examinations, mark sheet, technical qualification, Proof of residence/ Residence certificate, Caste/ Category certificate, Employment card etc.
After the publication of physical examination result, qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the written exam. The written exam syllabus will vary for each post under this recruitment drive. To qualify for the written exams, candidates are required to secure a minimum of 35% marks out of the total marks i.e. 100 marks. The result of the written exam will be posted online and will be final. No re-conduct of the written exam and revaluation of result will be entertained.
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of the merit of the candidates in the written exam. In case two candidates secure equal marks than their merit will be calculated on the basis of date of birth. Candidates older in age will be given preference. In case the date of birth of candidates is also the same then merit will be determined on the basis of higher educational qualification. If the aforesaid details are also same then the merit will be determined as per the ascending order of the application form. Candidates who will be selected finally and allotted appointment letter will have to undergo specific training programs as prescribed by the department.
Key Points related to Goa Police Constable Result
- Goa Police Constable result of PMT/PET exam will be released soon.
- Result will be made available online and candidates can get it from the official website of the Department.
- Result will be displayed as a selection list pdf which will indicate names of the shortlisted candidates.
- There is no requirement of entering any login credential for accessing Goa Police constable as it is easily accessible in pdf format.
- Selected candidates will have verify their documents.
- Candidates shortlisted after PMT/PET will have to appear in the written exam.
- Final result will be based on marks secured in written exam.
- Candidates are suggested to regularly visit the official portal of Goa Police to get latest updates of Police constable result.
Goa Police Constable Result–Important Links
|Goa Police Official website||https://citizen.goapolice.gov.in/|
|Goa Police Constable Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Goa Board SSC Result||Click Here|
|Goa Board SSC Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates having any issue regarding Goa Police Constable result can contact at the given details for redressal of their queries-
Office of DG of Police,
Police Headquarters, Panaji,
Goa- 403 001
Phone No.- 0832- 2428124
Fax No.- 0832- 2422672