KESHAV SMRUTI ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL
|2018||Master Nischay Mandrekar got 2nd place in Combat Martial Art at Mumbai (Thane)|
|2018||Master Kshithij Naik got 2nd place in Combat Martial Art at Mumbai (Thane)|
|2018||Miss Sakshi Sawant stood 2nd place in Sqay Martial Art at open national at Haryana.|
|2018||Miss Tanuja Dhond stood 2nd place in Sqay Martial Art at open national at Haryana.|
|2018||Mast. Abhishek Kumar Ram 1st place in Shot Put at Bambolim.|
|2018||Miss Sakshi Sawant stood 1st Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Fatorda|
|2018||Miss Tanuja Dhond 1st place Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru , Fatorda.|
The building(s) are owned by the society / trust / govt
There is a compound wall
Security Personnel present
CCTV is installed and functional
Functional Water Filters( 3 )
There is a canteen / SHG facility
The campus has landscaping
Public Address System
The campus is accessible to the specially abled
Total Exit Points:
No. of Buildings:
Total Land Area:
No. of Notice Boards:
All the buildings are in the same campus:
Last Medical Checkup
held on 12 / 04 / 2018
First Aid Kit
1) On Gomantak 4/3/2018 GCA organised U-14, our school won match against Mata Secondary School. 2) On Tarun Bharat 9/3/2018 Science day celebrated classwise students. 3) On Tarun Bharat 30/5/201/ SSC 100% results for the year 2017-18.
4) On Tarun Bharat 6/7/2018 distribution of school bags, note books etc to students by well wishers. 5) On Tarun Bharat 19/7/18 SSCstudents felicitation with Narendra Savaikar - MP
6) On Tarun Bharat 30/9/18 teachers day celebration felicitation programme. 7) On Tarun Bharat 5/10/18 Kabaddi organised by sports & youth affairs department U-14 boys winners Mormugoa Taluka.
8) On Tarun Bharat 21/12/18 G.C.A. Tournament U-16 Keshav Smruti High School won against Regina Mundi School. 9) On Tarun Bharat 29/12/18 Annual Sports Day.
10) On Gomantak 31/12/18 G.C.A. Tournament U-16 winners Mormugoa Taluka. 11) On Gomantak 30/1/19 Sqay Martial Art participation at Panchkula - Haryana.
Computer Practical Register
Consumable and Non Consumable Register
Dead Stock Register
Exam Result Register
Headmaster and Teachers Log
Library Accession Register
Medical Register / Health Cards
Minutes of Staff Meeting
Misc Activity Register
PTA Meeting Register
Register of Registers
Student Council Register
Student General Register
School Management Committee Register
Chairs, Utensils, Invertor Batteries, Old news papers, etc.
|Mrs. SHENVI RAJESHRI||Contract||Undergraduate Teacher|
|Mrs. JADHAV` RAJESHREE||Permanent||Asst. Teacher|
|Mrs. SURLIKAR KARUNA||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. VERENKAR DEEPA||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. TALEKAR SUSHMA||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. NAIK YUGALI||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. PHAL DESSAI KALPANA||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. KUMBHAR MANDAKINI||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mr. SHIRODKAR SACHIN||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
|Mrs. DESSAI SHUBADA||Permanent||Graduate Teacher|
Student related Information is Digitally Delivered to Parents
KESHAV SMRUTI HIGH SCHOOL
PTA is constituted
Alumni is constituted
Anti Tobacco Committee is constituted
School Management Committee is constituted
Internal Complaints Committee is constituted
Alumni Contributionsnot provided
Activities conducted by the committees:
School Management Committee Activities: 1) Sweet dish competition was organised for the parents on the occasion of Saraswati Poojan.
2) SMC members participated in the cleanliness drive along with students on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
3) School Management menbers took active part in organizing annual sports meet of the school.
P. T. A. Activities: 1) Saraswati portrait painting competition was taken for the students of std. V to VII. The prizes were sponsered by P.T.A. chairman.
2) Handwriting competition was taken for the students of Std. V and the winners were felicitated.
3) Felicitation of the school's cricket team along with their coach sir Arun Mahabal was undertaken by the P.T.A. members. The students were given Jersey and the coach was presented with sports shoes.
Internal Complain Committee: 1) Two students from Std: VIII were found quarelling in the corridor. They were cought and taken to the Headmistress. Their parents were called the problem were solved by the committee.
2) One student from std. V was often late to arrive to school. being told several times by the council members there was no effect. Her parents were called and was told to send her on school time and the problem was solved.
Alto Dabolim ,Vasco-Da-Gama,Goa
Last Internal Audit
held on 27 / 09 / 2018
Library Total Area( 35 m2 )
Seating Capacity( 32 )
No. of Textbooks( 552 )
No. of Reference Books( 3277 )
No. of Magazines( 3 )
No. of Newspaper( 3 )
No. of Dictionaries( 17 )
No. of Encyclopedia sets( 29 )
Avg. no. of books issued to Students( 1 )
Avg. no. of books issued to Teachers( 4 )
No. of Lights and Fans:
Name of the HoI:
Mrs. Sushma P. Korgaonkar
Date of Appointment:
Playground area( 1176 m2 )
Ground has Multiple Sports Facilities
Indoor facility Area( 0 m2 )
There is a Store Room
Available Sports Equipment:
Cricket kits, footballs, Volley balls, relay buttons, shot puts, chess board, Tennis rings, skipping rope, badminton racket, throw ball, Table tennis table, Table Tennis Bat.
Separate rooms for boys and girls