JKCET Admit Card 2022: The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination has invited candidates of J&K/Ladakh to appear in CET Common Entrance Test 2022 for Bachelors in Engineering and Technology courses. The examination will be conducted on 22 May 2022 (tentatively) and the Admit Card for the entrance examination will release soon through online mode at their official website http://www.jkbopee.gov.in.
The syllabus for the entrance examination will be available on the website. The notification/link to download the Admit Card will be available on their official portal. Interested candidates can go through the article for reference.
JKCET Admit Card 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Authority||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Examination||(JKCET) J&K Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the Examination||22 May 2022 (tentatively)|
|Mode of the Examination||offline mode|
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced soon|
|Mode of the release of Admit Card||Online Mode|
How to download Admit Card of JKBOPEE JKCET 2022?
The candidates need to follow these steps for downloading the admit card for the JKCET examination 2022. As per the brochure of BOPEE, the notification for downloading JKCET admit card through online mode will be notified separately.
STEP 1: Search for the official website i.e. http://www.jkbopee.gov.in/
STEP 2: The homepage of the site will appear on the screen. Click on the “Admit Card”.
STEP 3: On the opening of the link, the candidates need to enter their credentials like Registration ID and DOB.
STEP 4: By clicking on the submit button, the candidate’s admit card will be displayed on the screen.
STEP 5: The candidate should download their JKCET admit card in PDF format and take out the hard copy of the admit card for the examination.
Details mentioned in the JKCET Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of JKCET 2022. The candidates are requested to verify their details properly in case there is no mismatch.
- Name of the candidate
- Enrollment ID
- Venue of the examination centre
- Date & Time of the examination
- Genera instruction to be followed during examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature specimen of the candidate
If the candidate finds any discrepancy or any problem related to the invalid details entered by the authority in the admit card, he/she can immediately contact the authority for the rectification of the details.
The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination if the details will be invalid.
Important points to be remembered for JKCET 2022
- It is mandatory to carry JKCET admit card during the examination. In case, the candidate forgets to bring the admit card to the examination hall, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The admit card should be original/valid.
- The candidate should download the admit card within the prescribed date stated by the authority of BOPEE.
- The photograph on the admit card of the candidate should be coloured print.
- The candidates are advised to check the website regularly for the notification of downloading the admit card.
- The JKCET admit card should be kept safely till the completion of the admission process of the candidate.
- The candidates who don’t have mobile phones or don’t have internet facilities can book an appointment from the Help Desk at a charge of Rs100/-
- The candidates cannot ask for the change in venue of the examination centre. The examination centre will be allotted by the authority of BOPEE.
- The Board will not conduct another examination if a candiate is unable to appear for the examination under any circumstances.
- The medium of the JKCET will be English only.
JKCET Examination Pattern
- The question paper will contain 180 questions and the answer sheet pattern will be OMR based.
- There will be three sections (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) included, each section will include 60 questions and the duration of the examination is 3 hours. The pattern of the question paper will MCQs based.
- There will be 0.25 of negative marking for each answer wrong.
|Subjects||Number of the Questions|
The candidate scored less than 10 mark or the particular marking set by the Board, will not be considered for the admission.