SIDBI Grade A Result 2022: SIDBI Small Industries Development Bank of India Assistant Manager Exam Result 2022 is going to be released soon. The conduction of the examination for SIDBI Assistant Manager took place on 16 April 2022. There will be two rounds for selection for SIDBI Assistant Manager i.e. Written Test & Personal Interview. SIDBI Assistant Manager exam result of the written test will be visible on their official website within 10-15 days after the examination is conducted.
The candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the second round i.e. Personal Interview. For more information, the candidates can go through SIDBI’s official website https://www.sidbi.in/en
SIDBI Grade A Result 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||SIDBI Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Name of the Examination||SIDBI Grade A-|
|Selection Process||Exams- 1. Written Test|
2. Personal Interview
|Result to be Declared||to be announced soon|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022: Important Dates
|Date of filing of Application Form||4 March 2022|
|Last date of Registration||24 March 2022|
|Last date for Fees Payment||24 March 2022|
|Date of Examination||16 April 2022|
|Date of Result||to be announced soon|
|Date of Personal Interview||to be announced soon|
How to check for SIDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022?
The candidates who are appearing for the SIDBI Grade A examination can go through the following steps for their reference to check for the result. The examination result will be out on their official website https://www.sidbi.in/en
STEP 1: Go and search for the official website of SIDBI https://www.sidbi.in/en by searching for SIDBI. A link will be appeared as the “official site” and click on that.
STEP 2: Click on the tab “Careers” available at the top of the homepage line.
STEP 3: Then, a link will be visible saying “SIDBI Assistant Manager Result“.
STEP 4: After, click on the result tab and the merit list of the written test will be displayed on the screen. Check out your name and details. If the candidate’s details will be on the list, he/she will be called for the next round i.e. Personal Interview.
STEP 5: Download the result in PDF format for further reference.
Details mentioned on the SIDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022
The following are the details mentioned in the SIDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022. The candidates are requested to go through the details for correction or any errors that occurred after the declaration of the result:
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment ID of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Year of the Examination
- Caste category
- Marks secured in the written test
SIDBI Assistant Manager Merit List 2022
There will be two rounds involved in the selection process:
- Written Test- The candidate should qualify for the examination with good marks/percentages to appear for the personal interview. Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- Interview- The candidates whose names will appear on the merit list, will come up for the interview selection process. Here, the authority will also cross-check the documents. The final merit list will be displayed after the interview process selection will be over.
Documents to be checked for verification at the time of the Interview
The following documents will be cross-checked for the verification at the time of the interview:
- A hard copy of the interview call letter
- A hard copy of the application form
- 10th Board certificate as a proof for DOB
- Photo Identification Proof
- Permanent address proof
- A Graduation certificate from a renowned university
- Caste certificate issued by the authority
- A disability certificate of the candidate issued by the District Medical Board
- If the candidate belongs to the EWS category, then he/she has to show an income and asset certificate.
- A no-objection certificate should be produced if the candidate is serving in the government sector
- Experience certificate
No, the authority will not be responsible for sending the hard copy of the result.
The candidates need to download the merit list of the written test from the official website.
It will be a document verification session that will be involving cross-checking the candidate’s documents.
If there is any discrepancy or any invalid detail entered in the merit list/result, the candidate needs to contact the authority immediately for the correction.