Telangana ePass TS Covid Pass: Due to COVID-19 the Telangana government has again extended the lockdown in the state to curb the virus transmission which is spreading like a wildfire. Due to this, the movement will not be allowed unless you have urgency and for such urgency, you need to apply for Epass. Telangana Epass can get online by visiting the official website. The details of the TS epass online application and the documents required are given in this article. So to get the same you need to scroll down this page.
Update: TS ePass Link is active and available below.
Telangana is among the list of states where daily active cases of COVID 19 are increasing rapidly. To control the situation the state government has imposed a lockdown due to which the daily active cases in the state are now starting declining but the government is not in a mood to lift the complete lockdown. So people who have any kind of emergency or work which cannot be denied can apply for Curfew Epass for their swift movement.
Telangana ePass: Overview
|About||Lockdown Curfew Epass|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Documents required||Photo, ID proof, and purpose details|
|Applicable for||Emergency service only|
Declaration to apply for TS Lockdown E pass
Before you may proceed to apply for the epass you must check the declaration which you need to be fulfilled, on not doing so your pass application will be rejected by the officials.
- You should not reside in a containment zone
- and not visiting the place which is under containment zone
- You should not have any symptoms of COVID 19 like cough, cold, throat infection, etc.
- The details submitted are correct
If you fulfilled the above guidelines then you may proceed to apply for epass whose process is discussed below but before that check the list of documents required.
Documents Required for Lockdown E-Pass Telangana
There are some documents that you need to upload while submitting an application for Epass and these documents should be in prescribed size whose details are given below: –
- Photograph of the applicant and the size of the file should be less than 80kb
- KYC document (it should be in pdf format and the size of the file should be less than 500kb)
- Purpose documents (it should be in pdf format and file size be upto 500kb)
How to Apply Online for Telangana Lockdown E-Pass?
All people must be noted that if you have urgency which cannot be denied then you may apply for this EPass which can be apply online by following steps given below: –
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of the state police department
- Portal home page will appear on your screen
- Here you need to select the epass tab from the available option
- A pop-up notification will appear in which a few declarations is mentioned read the same and from the dropdown select the district where you reside and press the proceed tab
- Now the TS Epass application form appears on your screen
- In this, you are required to provide your following details
- Individual type
- Name of the pass-holder
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Aadhaar card number
- Reason to apply for a pass which can be selected from the dropdown menu list
- Purpose (if any)
- Pass required for group or individual
- Select KYC type from the dropdown
- Type of vehicle and its registration number
- Now after this you need to provide your route details
- Your district
- Police station of your area
- Destination state
- Destination district
- Tehsil of destination
- Destination address
- Route details (details should be separated with commas)
- Date of your journey
- Last date of the pass
- Enter your correspondence address details
- Provide the transport details like capacity of vehicle and number of co-passenger
- If you have any co-passenger then provide their details like name and Aadhaar number
- After this, you are required to upload the requisite documents whose details already mentioned above.
- Enter the captcha code and press the save and generate the acknowledgment tab
How to check the Status of the Telangana E pass?
Once you submit the epass application then you may check its status online to know whether the pass application is accepted or not and it can be checked by following the instruction given below: –
- Visit the https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in
- Select the “Click here for citizen print pass” tab
- Enter your reference number on the new page and submit it
- On doing so, your TS E pass application status will appear on your screen
- If it’s being approved then you can download it or generate its printout
How to generate print out of Telangana ePass?
Once your application for Epass is accepted by the officials then you can take its print out from official portal by following the process given below: –
- Please visit the official website of the department first
- On the home page select the citizen print pass
- On the new page, enter your reference number received during the form submission
- Once you are done with it the Epass will be displayed on your screen
- Save the file and take its printout.
TS Epass Application Link
|TS Epass apply online||Click here|
|TS Epass Status||Check here|
|Download TS epass||Click here|
|Official Website TS Epass||Visit here|
Citizens who wish to apply for Epass may visit the official website of the TS Police.
Applicant need to upload its photograph, KYC documents, and purpose details in prescribed format and size
Any citizens of the state for their intra state movement in emergency case only.
Photograph size should not be more than 80 kb in JPEG format and the other two documents viz. KYC and purpose documents size should not be more than 500 kb each and its file should be in pdf format.
Applicant may register themselves for Epass at https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/
The duration is not provided by the officials but once your application found to be correct and your reason for pass is genuine then officials will accept your Epass application.
Applicant will be notified through a text message on their registered mobile number.
Yes, you can easily check the status online for this you need to provide your reference number received while application submission.